Sunday, May 06, 2007

Photoblog misery

Yesterday I tried to upload a photo on my photoblog, but it reported that they were busy with maintenance activities. Now I tried to get into the site, but I got no access to it at all. This appeared to be the case with the other aminus3.com blogs as well. This reminded me of the relativity of everything: never cling too much on something (a boat, a photoblog, you name it), there can always happen something by which you can loose it. One owns something, but owning doesn't mean it's totally yours.
In Holland many houses and boats bear the name: "Linquenda" which means: "things you have to leave". Everything appreciable is a gift, even when you "own" it. The only thing you really own is yourself, and not even that.

Oops! I tried again and got the message that they were really busy to update! I'm clung enough to it to be happy with this news.

1 comment:

Evie said...

Aminus3 is switching to a new server this weekend, hence the spotty access.