Monday, March 05, 2007

Lack of time...

I got a number of comments, and I still have to answer them. I appreciate these comments very much as responses from over the oceans and borders to what I write down between these four little walls in my living room, from people whom I could have met in Leeuwarden or even in Hurdegaryp.
I want to open a new blog, containing my poems (in Dutch, halas!) that I first inserted between Goethes' translated poems in my Goethe-blog.
But, as the title says, I have little time, especially during the week I just closed off: it was a holiday week, and my spare hours that I use to blog during normal weeks had to be spent to other nice activities with my family. So please have patience for one or two days and I will respond to the appreciated commenters. In the meantime those who are interested, can read my second contribution to the depths of hospitality within hte hospitality industry (and comment on it of course).
I will post also fotos regularly. The digital camera makes fotolife really easy!

No comments: